Dont You Wish they still Made......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont You Wish they still Made......

The firebird body shape? I want this guitar in the worst way. Screw Gibson.

To me, that would be the ultimate 'bird to own.

While I am at it, how about this one too. I may be doing a Custom Shop order for this one.

Time to track down a decent luthier for my Firebird too.

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Re: Dont You Wish they still Made......

Both of those are nice. I wish they still did round horn V's.

Here are my two rising suns, I thought of at one time.

A PC1
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Hey Jack I had that same idea for a future warrior custom. The trans rising sun on black. But the one I have specced out is a neck thru archtop warrior with a bloodwood top (black with trans red rising sun). It's gonna wind up being pretty pricey I imagine so if I ever do end up going ahead with it thats definitely one I am gonna pitch as a 10 piece run to knock some of cost down. Cause thats gonna be expensive. Not to mention there may be an additional charge for a archtop warrior since I don't think jackson has ever done one before.

Comment

That sounds very cool. No doubt it will cost some serious $$$$.00.

Comment

Yes, and would also like to add that I would get a Jackson Tele body shredder. I am not sure about this body style? I meen Carvin copies it. Jack.

Comment

Yes unfortunately my imagination is bigger than my pocketbook. I also have plans for a Rounhorn Rhoads (since V's are no longer possible) and a Death Rhoads. I figure that sometime around age 50 I will have ordered all the guitars I currently have speced out fully. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have to admit though that idea was inspired by your Napalm Bengal. That was such a cool idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, the Napalm Bengal caused me a lot of pain over the last 18 months but it was worth it. A round horn Rhoads sounds kind of cool.

Comment

I dug their round horn V. I always thought that would be a great axe to own. I wouls love a Jackson Explorer shape with a nuclear sign done over a medium blue body. A sort of Hanger 18 axe.

chuck
                "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

i just want that damn Neck through Tele thing from the custom shop thats was on there... with a Chrome Floyd and a trans blue quilt top
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I loved all the Gibson-shaped Jacksons (Firebird, Explorer, Round Horn V)!!!

Comment

Jack Napalm, you just need to patent the idea of changing body graphics and you will be a very very rich man. Coming to a Jackson/Charvel near you in the year 2020.

Comment

.... the WR1 at WRMG price. yeah right. i'd settle for a WRMG in tobacco sunburst with scalloped neckjoin heel.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I wish they still made the Jackson RR4 in trans-violet..
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

A big ditto on the Gibson shapes, and I also wish the XTRR was still a production guitar....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Well its still available via the custom shop..was it ever an actual production model?

I'd love to see jackson bring back the japanese made Archtop Soloist Pro's (kind of the Jackson cousin to the 750xl) but I imagine that the relatively high quality of that guitar might hurt USA sales of similar models. Kind of a shame really.

Comment

Working...
                              X