Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any model lineup change in 06?

for both USA models and import models,
    do we have any insider info? where's all NAMM rumours? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    a big local independent guitar store had few jacksons instock. the only usa model(sl1) is on sale.
    they need some new blood, imho,

Re: Any model lineup change in 06?

There is a pretty reliable rumor that imports may see maple fretboards. My guess is that we may see maple boards on the USA line as well.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I hope we see Maple boards on an import for real and not some tease, like on a crappy JS series either...

Comment

good!
        that's better than nothing?
        a related question:
        right before the fender takeover, words on this board was fender was gonna have some big investiment in jackson and take back the hard rock market. what did that "initiative" go?
        all they did was getting EVH back to charvel and nothing to jackson line.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          There is a pretty reliable rumor that imports may see maple fretboards. My guess is that we may see maple boards on the USA line as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill be a complete person if they start to offer maple fretboards.
          www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

One question is why did they ever STOP offering Maple fretboards? Cheaper to manufacture, and obviously there is a demand for it... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I believe retailers didn't care for the raw maple boards because they get dirty.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I believe retailers didn't care for the raw maple boards because they get dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's one of the beuties of maple boards [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  good!
                  that's better than nothing?
                  a related question:
                  right before the fender takeover, words on this board was fender was gonna have some big investiment in jackson and take back the hard rock market. what did that "initiative" go?
                  all they did was getting EVH back to charvel and nothing to jackson line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true - they dropped the "non Metal" SweeTone line and also kicked Dave Mustaine out. Look how big Metallica got when they kicked him out.
                  Kicking out Dave is always good for business [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

As for "nothing" to Jackson for endorsees - you haven't heard of Fear Factory? Then there's the various supergroups that are household names like Superjoint Ritual and Hatebreed, not to mention the highly photographed Rhoads LTD for Zakk Wylde, as well as the Jenna Jameson ad campaign.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fear Factory? Isn't that a TV show??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No that's "Fleghm Factor" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I heard a pretty loose rumour, probably over on Harmony Central, that a new EVH signature model is coming out. And given his recent involvement with Charvel... well, you never know.

Comment

Uhh, not to bust balls, but they didnt "kick" out Mustaine, he left.. but that metallica comment was pretty damn funny.

The Sweetone line is still there but by special order only, like the SLATQ...
                          they are gonna be custom shop wait times, but not quite as expensive.
                          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's one of the beuties of maple boards [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta agree!
                            Check my bands!
                            www.myspace.com/magicktr
                            www.myspace.com/sinif64
                            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Kicking out Dave is always good for business

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X