Guitar Case Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Case Question...

I got a hold of a RR series guitar a little while ago. I love the thing but, one of the big problems I have with it is the size of the friggen case. Does anyone sell a smaller case or am I SOL?

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Re: Guitar Case Question...

SOL or gig bag
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Did you get the SKB-type case or the G&G type?

The SKB type are a bit bigger, and thicker as well, but the G&Gs are a bit less wide.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I recommend the Warwick Rockbag, has really thick padding and you can carry it on your back.
        I use these for my King V, my Warrior, and I even got one to use for my Dinky and Soloist if I get fed up with carrying them around in their cases. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yep, yep, yep, yep, the warwick rockbags rule! Good padding and lotsa storing room so to speak.

Comment

I'm not bothered by the KV case being monstrous, but hey to each there own. Of course my cases are used predominantly for storage, since I don't play in a band.
            Have you brought the guitar to a guitar shop to see if one of the universal cases will fit it?
            For me I like having the form fitted interior inside the case (less likely to be rattling around in there).
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

The Coffin cases might work as well, if you're into that.

Comment

SOL or Gigbag... be Glad you don´t have a JCF-02 Big Red or a 25th Anniversary Double Rhoads. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X