Nuclear Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nuclear Rhoads

List is about $5400.00 I believe. Who wants one? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

For me, the price I was quoted is a lot of money to pay on top of a std Rhoads just for a paintjob, no matter how cool a paint job it is!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Well, I placed my XTRR order in Nov 04 (toejam [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) WO#1940 and on 11/8 Matt said they were ready to start production. The Demon was ordered 10/20/05 WO#2171 and it's already pictured...

[/ QUOTE ]

I put in a Demon for NAMM. They probably ran yours with that one, since they already had the jigs set up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....That Seems plausible. Does that mean that if you put in NAMM orders for other guitars, they would build all orders in that style 2 as long as they had the jigs set up? Just wondering if this is a way to get around the 1+ year wait time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lemme know when you put in a order for a king kelly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Can't you order an XTRR as well? Please? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my XTRR is in the initial stages of production right now, which means yours might be as well...

As for the suggestions, yes a list of all custom shop guitars being built a few months before NAMM would be a nice idea. lol
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Xeno: my first order is apparently 'in the woodshop', so you may well be right!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

*crosses fingers for a NAMM Death Angel of some kind* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For what it is that price for the nuclear rhoads isn't bad at all IMO. The time and effort required to do a design with that kind of detail on the entire guitar body (front, back,side,neck, headstock) is worth the price tag but only if thats the guitar style you want. If that was a warrior, a death kelly, death angel or something I'd be much more inclined to it. Though I have nothing against the Rhoads, they never really did anything for me. As classic jackson pointy shapes go I'm more of a Kelly fan.

Comment

Re: temp distraction to Demon

[ QUOTE ]
                I put in a Demon for NAMM. They probably ran yours with that one, since they already had the jigs set up.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to temp hijack this thread, but that's cool info, does anyone know the layout and where it will end up?

I'm looking for another to complement mine:

</img>

Comment

Working...
                X