Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF catalog

Maybe I missed it, but I looked twice.

Anyone else notice that Jackson is conspicuously missing from the newest Christmas MF catalog??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: MF catalog

Haven't seen it in a couple of days, but I could of sworn they had their customary one page there

Comment

Like I said, Maybe I missed it. But I don't think it's there.
      I gotta look when I get home from work again.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Page 21 if its the one with the black Epi LP and the So-Cal custom Fender on the cover.

Comment

I got a gift catalog from MF with a set of 4 Jackson beer pint glasses w/ace of spades and skull on them. I added them to my list for Santa.

Comment

I just received a new catalog a couple days ago and it had Jackson in it. I'm not sure if it was the Christmas catalog though.

Comment

NM I came home for lunch because it was bugging me so much.

pg 21 was stuck to page 20. .....somebody musta REALLY liked the Jacksons on that page LOL.

Comment

Must have been your wife ahahah

Comment

Got my catalog yesterday. I've got major GAS now!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The only thing that sucks, is it is always the same single page. Although I'm always happy to see a Rhoads.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I thought the same thing at first-- no Jackson page. I think what threw me off was that it was before Fenders 6 pages. Were movin on up! Look out Gibson.

Comment

Here ya go!...
                        http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...vigation?b=998

Comment

Working...
                        X