What model Charvel was this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model Charvel was this?

Sorry I don't have a pic. I've tried looking around the site, but can't find this model. I recall in the early 90's there were some carve top string-through Charvels, with a 3+3 headstock. The entire thing was very LP like. I can't recall if they were import or USA either. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I think the headstock was the same shape as the surfcaster. I haven't seen one in over 10 years, and haven't seen a pic either... I thought they were pretty cool, anyway. Can anyone help me identify it? pics?
    Thanks.
    -Jon G

Re: What model Charvel was this?

wow I've never seen what you're describing. I have that same headstock on my 625c a/e, and I've seen the Jackson les paul, but not a Charvel.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

You may be speaking of one of the LS Charvels, though it's more of a double-cutaway than a Les Paul style.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, Tekky, I finally figured out how to make the search function work... it was only searching threads less than a week old. Found a scan of an ad, it said LS-1, and you're correct, double cutaway.

Were they US or import? Does anyone have one? I'm going to keep on searching. Thanks.
        -Jon G

Comment

It was an import. I believe a member here picked up a gold one, but I can't recall who. If you continue with the search function, you might find out who. (that person contacted me by PM and then posted the info I gave them)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
          X