Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the Lizzy Bordern Murderess Metal Roadshow DVD yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the Lizzy Bordern Murderess Metal Roadshow DVD yesterday...

Killer!! And kinda funny all at the same time! Great classic metal and CHEESY theatrics all at the same time. Gene Allen played his two Charvels throughout the whole thing - the "Mouth" one with a vintage brass trem, and the white "Lizzy" logo one with a Kahler. The other guy played some kind of star through the whole thing, but I don't know what kind it was. All in all, a great time-capsule though. It was fun to watch - these guys were the kings of the "POSE"! Really takes you back. There is even a really cool guitar solo section in it that I can't remember being on the cd. There was an interview done recently in the extras done by none other than John Bush from Armored Saint/Anthrax!! They talked about a lot of stuff - including the "Decline" movie. Buy this DVD if you wanna really get nostalgic!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I got the Lizzy Bordern Murderess Metal Roadshow DVD yesterday...

Like this??

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yep - but with a brass traditional trem. I can't remember for sure, but it might have had a maple board as well... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Very coool guitar though! Didn't you get that recently? Or was that someone else?

Comment

Nope got that recently .. but my original was a vintage brass trem ... I've never seen one with a maple board though .. that was always my favorite guitar so I had to have it remade .
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I love that guitar...

If only I were born about 5-10 years earlier... I was only in my early teens in the mid 80's. I missed out on lots of concerts and such due to being "too young" in my parents eyes. I'd also have been able to do more along the lines of snagging some of these really cool guitars when they fell out of favor in the 90's. I'm always a few years behind - especially when you look at my music collection and my daily listening list! Today, it's Armored Saint, Alice Cooper, Autograph, Enuff z'nuff, the Scorpions, and Stryper!

But again, if you guys wanna see a cool metal show in it's heyday, this is the DVD to get! I have also picked up some other videos lately - Firehouse - Rock on the Road '91, Warrant - DRFSR Live (killer for BC Rich fans!!), Warrant - Cherry Pie, Alice Cooper - Return to My Nightmare, and I'm looking for some others. FUN!!

Comment

Working...
          X