Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marty Friedman ke1

[ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That one is way too expensive though.

[/ QUOTE ]

toru...what does that equal in us dollars?
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Would you guys stop bumping up the price of that KE1 so I can have it for cheap?

Comment

Nah, I'm out. Got to keep the money for my IIC+. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          <p>there's also one <a href="http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7330989458&rd= 1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1">her e</a> in germany (no-reserve), which I'm also following [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] it's mine so far [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]<br>wow, e-bay member for years and finally goin' for your 1st score of it?<br>anyway, Belgium is on top here if GoR is coming in also (as for football.. well that's the opposite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]typical musician syndrom, by the time something interesting comes along I'm out of money again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

edit: just noticed I finally reached gold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X