Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so what is with all of the incredible guitars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so what is with all of the incredible guitars ?

Has anybody else noticed that over the last month or so, the influx of incredible guitars has just skyrocketed?

There are so many guitar I want that G.A.S. is eating me alive! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Is this just the time of the year for all the rediculously cool guitars to get cut loose? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Ok so what is with all of the incredible guitars ?

Around Christmas time also, Right now E-Bay rules the market place. One person that bids high because he wants THAT guitar for more than it's worth and everybody else thinks that they can sell there's for the same price. That's what helps drive the market up...........

(flame suit on!!)
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Oh yeah, the stuff that appeals to you the most tends to appear just after the last of your tax refund has been spent. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Oh yeah, the stuff that appeals to you the most tends to appear just after the last of your tax refund has been spent. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! So true,I didn't think of that one........ [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Oh yea, so many cool stuff! and I can't buy anything.
          I feel so terrible but I am coming back and start collecting again.
          Let me start with your GMW, Alex.
          You have one for me?
          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i just 'recently' started looking into jackson/charvel guitars more (well.. a couple of months before i got my fusion) and yea.. daily i see a guitar or two which i wouldnt mind having in my collection hehe
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Re: Ok so what is with all of the incredible guita

So many guitars, such limited funds [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              Good deals with:
              Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Re: Ok so what is with all of the incredible guita

It´s an obsession, but I like it!

Comment

Working...
                X