No announcement yet.

'05 NAMM Shannon Rhoads info needed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 NAMM Shannon Rhoads info needed ...

I am looking for some info from anyone who was at the winter NAMM show and saw this guitar. I have located this guitar and would like to know some info on it before I buy it.

The guitar in question is the black vintage Randy Rhoads, PCS style, built and signed by Mike Shannon. It has a custom machined solid brass bridge and vintage tremolo block, and also brushed brass vintage style tuning machines. I would like to know what the actual retail price was, and if it was indeed a one-off production model, as I was told. I think the serial number was RR2931. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Brian

Re: \'05 NAMM Shannon Rhoads info needed ...

Here are two more PCS style Shannon Rhoads gtrs:
    http://www.themusiczoo.com/jacksonguitars.htm
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Hmmm... yeah, I see. Well, I guess that answers part of the question. There were obviously more than one built, but who knows how many? Were there 25 built like the white proto Rhoads?

The dealer also told me that they won a lottery for buying this "one-off" guitar. Is that BS also? And what would be the list price for this axe as well? McD? Matt? Anyone who was there or knows about these that can help with this? Thanks!

Brian

Comment

That's not BS. For more desired CS items dealers get into a lottery to get the first dibs.

Comment

Take a better look @the Musiczoo link, Brian.... "List price: $4299.00" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Would theoretically put street @ about 2.5-3k [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out.... missed that one.

So, obviously, there is more than one of these - I guess the burning question is, how many ARE there? I think that's what bothers me the most is that the dealer told me that it was a "one-of-a-kind" model, when actually it's not. Maybe McD can shed some light on this....

Comment

Working...
            X