Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys. Just joined the forum! I'm from New Zealand (down in the South Pacific).

I picked up a Charvel Model 6 a while back at a local pawn shop. Could not believe what they wanted for it and got a real steal. In fact we don't see many guitars like this down here at all. Amazing guitar for the price and it has led to my love-affair with other neck-through guitars (BC Richs, Jacksons). Just got a RR1 which looks like it is going to be a bit of a project (an unexpected surprise...er problem!) so will be posting some questions in the not too distant future. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks for a fantastic forum!

Here's a pic of my '88 Model 6...

Cheers guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Re: Hello

welcome, Sanctuary. Great looking axe! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Is that the lower horn of a BC Rich Eagle in your avatar pic?
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Sanctuary,
        Welcome to the board!!!well you picked the right place for asking questions-the members here are very cool and very helpful towards questions.
        Enjoy,
        Tony

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Is that the lower horn of a BC Rich Eagle in your avatar pic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers guys. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Close...it's a '75 Seagull Jr. that was re-finished by Neal Moser (the MAN!). Fantastic axe, plays better than just about anything I own.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

what's up and welcome
            www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey there and welcome to the forum. Very nice looking Model 6 you have, they're excellent guitars- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hi There! This is a great board...I am new also and have spent several hours looking at the all of the past pages...
                there is all the JC info AND all-around guitar info a man could ever ever need locked-within this site!
                Look forward to seeing you around, Sanctuary!

Comment

Hi [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Thanks for the pics!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Welcome,Sanctuary.I,too,am realatively new here.This is a great group of people.Beautiful guitars you have there...
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi nice guitar and welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X