Custom Shop Generator Version 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator Version 3

I've just finished updating Erics latest work to the generator and it is nothing short of totally awesome.. check it out guys and tell us what you think ..

I'd like to thank Eric again for his hard work on giving us a truly unique piece of software ... Eric has been brilliant in his development of this tool ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

<font color="aqua">I hate it! It is the devil! It's eating up more of my free time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, it's absolutley cool as hell! Thanks again to Eric and the admins for the hard work! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

+ 1

thanks a lot!
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Wow, this is totally awesome indeed.
        [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That is an awesome tool to have - Thanks guys!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I just tried it. Outstanding! Thanks very much.

Comment

wow..totally amazing. I now have a new custom order idea, excellent work Eric....
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That was fast, Kevin!

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the comments.

Dave, open up the soloist, and apply a pink natural finish to it; there's a surprise for you in honor of your pink Model 6a. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Holy shoot! Flawless! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Of course, we need to post our new creations for the world to see... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a quick little mockup of my ideal Death Kelly... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome stuff! Thanks again!

Can I make a suggestion for a future enhancement? For the trans flame/quilt top finishes, add a matching headstock option, please.

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Awesome stuff! Thanks again!

Can I make a suggestion for a future enhancement? For the trans flame/quilt top finishes, add a matching headstock option, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. Look for it in the next release (whenever that may be).

I want to add that option, as well as graphics for headstocks.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, is there surposed to be different body shapes? because i can use the new finishes etc, but not new body shapes? as NOTP just posted his Death Kelly [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

But on the lighter side, the new finishes and options are awesome, very cool [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Holy shoot! Flawless! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Of course, we need to post our new creations for the world to see... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Priest, that is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Here's the first thing I come up with. Always thought this combination would look great, and thanks to Alexl's hard work, I can see it does!

Thanks again for all the hard work on this amazing generator that lets our imaginations run wild! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Chris
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                              X