How much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is too much?

Guys I've got a dilema, how much is too much much of these jackson/charvels? I'm upto my 10th and admit i'm an addict, but don't know when to stop. I'm thinking 10 is enough?

Re: How much is too much?

10 is a good round number, so don't feel bad at all. When the wifey starts to notice then you'll hear when she thinks you have enough [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My motto is: "There is no such thing as too many guitars!" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Jackson: DK1
      Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

And my motto is: "Always one more."

Comment

There are never enough. I moving this week because my guitar collection out grew my current residence. Instead of selling guitars, I upgraded to a bigger place.

Brett

Comment

its not enough...make it 20 then start buying amps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

i got one and I'm wanting more.

Comment

However many you want and can afford is enough. +1 more for good measure [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was on a "one of each model" kick a while back, where I had - literally - one of each model; one RR, one KV, one Kelly, one Soloist, one Dinky, one Fusion, one Warrior, then another Warrior, then another Warrior, then another Warrior... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I only have eight Charvel/Jacksons! Crap, I gotta start buying, get myself up to standards before I buy a third amp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

As long as you know how many you have, then you don't have enough.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have 29
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Gonna quote a little Anthrax here, Sound Of White Noise album:

"There's Always Room For One Moooooooore....Room For one More!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        As long as you know how many you have, then you don't have enough.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have 29

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I have to keep a good count or atleast answer in confidence. When my friends ask how many giutars I have it not good to have a blank look on your face.

I have 26.
                        Just one more guitar!

Comment

You only need one more...until you get it, then you only need one more...until you get it, see where this is going? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

follow this equation

N+1

where N is the number of guitars you have, and +1 is the extra guitar.

or the econmic way.
                            Getting the extra satisfaction from one more guitar then not getting the guitar.

which we all know is worth it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have 12, I always have to think how MAny I have, it's like my tattoos I have to count everytime someone asks me how many of those I have too. For the next few months I think I'm good, I really need a V of some sorts though.
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X