No announcement yet.

What's the retail price of the DX10DFS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the retail price of the DX10DFS?

Thank you.

Re: What\'s the retail price of the DX10DFS?

Prices are not to be discussed on this forum.

That being said, you can find the MSRP on www.jacksonguitars.com and find the price list, or you may contact one of our fantastic JCF dealers (click on the Dealers link at the top of the forum) for their guaranteed great price with fantastic service.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

That being said, you can find the MSRP on www.jacksonguitars.com and find the price list, or you may contact one of our fantastic JCF dealers (click on the Dealers link at the top of the forum) for their guaranteed great price with fantastic service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Thanks.

Comment

hit up matts music or vwall...they'll take care of ya [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

You're welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Let us know how it goes! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Never a bad experience dealing with one of our official dealers. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Shawn.

I would be happy to help you out on this info as well as offer you a great price if you would like to purchase one.

Thanks!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that rule refer to dealer prices? OP was asking for retail, which is readily available....also, nobody pays retail anyway. It's $629.99 for solid.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So I pointed him towards the MSRP pricelist on the Jackson website. I perhaps should have been more clear but better to be safe and not divulge prices than to be sorry and potentially lose our fine JCF dealers out of misunderstanding or confusion on the new members' part. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X