Took some snapshots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some snapshots!

In one of my most favorite places in the world! Just look at those doorhandles! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Sorry about the crappy photoskills. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Took some snapshots!

That's funny - a Soloist that Anthrax never used, and what is that supposed to be for Metallica? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hmmm. Blurry pic of the Charvel, but a nice clear one of an ESPee [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That's funny - a Soloist that Anthrax never used, and what is that supposed to be for Metallica? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hmmm. Blurry pic of the Charvel, but a nice clear one of an ESPee [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Very rarely are there guitars that the artists actually used.

Hey, which HRC is this??
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Where is this HRC located?

Comment

That's 'Axecalibur', signed by James. (Remember Wayne's World)

And I did that on purpose, I knew you guys would like to examine that ESP a bit closer.

Comment

I took a bunch of pix at the HRC in cancun and none of them came out I was bummed. The Metallica guitar is interesting.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

I like the Boston HRC. They have those Charvels that Aerosmith used in the 80's

Comment

This is:

Comment

I was there 1 month before the Rome HRC opened back in the summer of 1998 (I think it was). There is also a GL Kamikaze in the Honolulu HRC. So like Tekky said, most likely it's not the artists' gear. But nice to look at none the less.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    This is:

[/ QUOTE ]

So you were there for Pope-a-palooza? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Otherwise known as Pick-a-palooka [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      This is:

[/ QUOTE ]

Otherwise known as Pick-a-palooka [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        In one of my most favorite places in the world! Just look at those doorhandles! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So this is what happened to the "Jackson" Westone we were discussing last week! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          This is:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I was there when the last pope died.

I was there from the 24th of march (thursday) till' the third of April (sunday), and the pope died on the last thursday or friday.

Comment

Working...
                          X