need help quick.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help quick.....

I'm working out a deal for an RR1T and these are the pics the guy sent me. I know these aren't his pics because I've seen them before. Does anyone remember these pics from ebay or from one of our online dealers. His story is a little shakey too.

Re: need help quick.....

Pics are from Scott at Vwall Guitars. Take heed and follow the last line in your signature. Hope this helps.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Pics are from Scott at Vwall Guitars. Take heed and follow the last line in your signature. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sure are. Beware!

http://vwallguitars.com/Jackson_RR1T_Snow_white.html
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

That's what I thought guys, thanks.

Comment

Yeah I considered buying that very guitar!

Comment

I think this guitar is my Jackson RR...DO you have a serial number?

Comment

Ask him where he bought the guitar. If it was Scott, get a serial and name and verify this.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, yours has pinstripes. Hey, what happened with the trade deal we were working on? I told you I'd make the drive out to make the trade and I never heard from you again.

Comment

He might just not have a digicam himself. Ask for the serial, and perhaps contact scott to verify the story.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ask him where he bought the guitar. If it was Scott, get a serial and name and verify this.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can't come up with a serial number. He says he ordered it on the Jackson website. When I called him on his lie he changed his story. I told him the only way I'd do it is C.O.D. just to see what he'd say and he stopped responding. I alerted the people on the Megadeth board about it and the admin says he has to post pics of the guitars serial number and his sales slip with the matching serial number or he'll be banned.

If you're gonna try to scam someone you at least need to know a little about what you're scamming. What a dumbass!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      He might just not have a digicam himself. Ask for the serial, and perhaps contact scott to verify the story.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's full of shit.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's full of shit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently so. Fuck that pathetic SOB.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, yours has pinstripes. Hey, what happened with the trade deal we were working on? I told you I'd make the drive out to make the trade and I never heard from you again.

[/ QUOTE ] I thought it had black bevels. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] And yeah, we were talking a trade deal and you never got back to me either.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello...SpiderRiff....you there?

Comment

Working...
                            X