NAMM final roll call..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM final roll call..........

So what's the official list of JCFer's attending the show and what days? I'll be there on Sat. and Sunday and will be wearing either my Jackson Custom Shop shirt (white lettering) or my older Jackson (purple logo) shirt. I know Brad is going to be there....who else?

I'm picking up the rental car Sat. at 9:00am on the way to the show from Mission Viejo so if anyone needs a ride on the way let me know.

- Joel

[ January 14, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Joel Drabicki ]
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: NAMM final roll call..........

I'll be there on Saturday, with the help of RacerX (Ron). I have no idea what I'll be wearing, I'm not a chick, but it will probably be a black T-shirt of some sort.

Comment

myself and chuck will be there on friday and saturday, wearing??? one day i'll have on my guitarxpress jackson shirt the other who knows [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

brad is in, and i still need to get ahold of ken and suzanne

Comment

I'll be wearing a grey Jackson t-shirt with the small logo on the left chest and the big logo on the back.
          Friday I'll be wearing a GMP shirt as I'm supposed to meet with the VP of GMP and a couple of fellow freaks.

Comment

I'll be there probably Saturday only. I'll be wearing my Charvel logo shirt, weather permitting, otherwise who knows.

Everett

Comment

I'm there thurs-sun

Comment

I will be there Saturday only and will be wearing a short pants with Black T-shirts and Nike shoes.
                Easy to find me.
                And maybe Friday afternoon too.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm there. 16th-19th.

Comment

I will be there Saturday i think maybe friday
                    it is still up in the air as to what days
                    i also have other stuff going on when i am in CA

i know you guys will not be able to miss me
                    just look for the BIG Guy with the Jackson Shirt or Jackson Hat

Comment

curt and i will be there on sat, and maybe early sunday. i'll be easy to find, as i'm bringin THE shirt.

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Brad,
                        We're out....sorry man. Thanks for getting us the passes though. We can't get time away from work between the two of us...this sux! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Brad....after the show is over, would you mind sending those passes to us anyway?

Comment

unfortunately due to a last minute problem, i have to drop out...allthough i may find time to visit one of the days if i can get away

Comment

All days .... I think. I was gonna work with Doug... see the other post about IDing each other & JCF badges...will be wearing all black...you can't miss me...click on my name for pic!

R
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer, if doug is out does that mean you are too? if so let me know im sure i can get you in some how
                              Ken! big time bummer! sure i'll send you the passes, any one you want me to give them to for the show? and e mail me your adress again so i can mail them to you

Comment

Working...
                              X