• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New group shot

Man, that crackle is SICK!

Great guitars, all.

Comment

Ok cool, thanks! I remember the Nunis name now. I think you posted a pic of the blue Nunis before. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's simply gorgeous! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

That RR is killer man! Watch out...now I'm gonna be buggin the sh|t outta you for it like I do to Ken (WarriorX7) LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Awesome collection! Great live rig pictures also.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            yep I look at my rig and think now thats a nice Harley

[/ QUOTE ]

That would indeed be a nice Harley, but that would look pretty weird trying to shred on a Harley.

Nice man, nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

If that red and black crackle Strat head Jackson had the standard dimension Strat body and a maple neck.......that would be my ultimate Jackson!

Beutiful collection dude!

Sarj

Comment

Joel-Thanks that one will have to stay with me for a long while [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                flyingjordy-Thanks thats what I have left I have sold off quite a few but I just can't seem to part with any of them-yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                txcharvel-very true but I'm saving to get another bike in about 6 months-then I can sit at a party with a little 9-volt marshall amp and a charvel and shred [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Jon Villalobos-Thanks and yes that would be a killer jackson [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Gitarguy,
                  Thanks maybe I will sell that one next [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it from the winking smilie that you are kidding but if you ever do decide to sell it I wouldn't mind a shot at it. Billy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Now I have something to shoot for!

Comment

Nice collection, That red Charvel is tops!

Comment

Thanks Guys!!!
                        You never know what might happen in this crazy world of GAS attacks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Lovely collection [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I like the RR and Soloist the best , but I especially love the video you guys did for Prophecy! That is cheesiness at it's finest and straight to my hard drive! Just kiddin around........I like your lead work and Bernie from Mean Street has a cool voice. Keep on rockin [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dark Saga

Comment

DarkSaga,
                            The RR and soloist are 2 of my fav and yes the video had the cheesiness factor but so did alot of vids from that era [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Thanks for the comments-I will Rock till the day I stop sucking air [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

But come on your lead singer in Ouija in that video probably did the worst lip syncing job in the world and had as much enthusiasm as poop on a stick while doing it! Classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yes myles was already a rock star-I always thought he looked like a Big Bug with those glasses on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X