can i get some input,please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get some input,please?

I am starting to play guitar , I am bass player and only play vintage Charvel basses, I want to purchase a Jackson but I need some advice on which model.I narrowed it down to a Preformer,a Stealth or SuperStrat.The local guitar shop has no idea about Jacksons they all own Fenders and Gibsons so they aren`t much help.thanks

Re: can i get some input,please?

Well, if they sell Fender, since Fender owns Jackson, they should be able to get you what you want.
    You should contact one of the JCF dealers and get a catalog.
    So you will get to knwo the models.
    Also they give you great deal.
    I recommend you to contact them.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Click on dealers at the top of the page. But IMO, if you're cool with strat shapes, the Charvel model series are the best bang for the buck in terms of picking up a quality 1st guitar. They can be had on eBay for pretty cheap. Great deals! I now own mostly USA Jacksons but I will never sell my Model 6.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I now own mostly USA Jacksons but I will never sell my Model 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

hello, i am new to this site but have been playing 4ever and id have to aggree with them on the [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] model 6. i have 2 Never Sell um! model 5s are sweet also, if the sharkies are not a big deal to you,the killer thing about the fives is the different pick up configurations it gives you(hum,sing or hum/hum 3way or tapped 5 way)still neck thru but,no sharkies!the model 6 looks the best however i myself have never cared for the hum,sing,sing pick-up configuration.the choice is still up to you...good luck in whatever you choose!

Comment

83RED,
            you are a bass player who only plays vintage charvel basses.
            stick with the old charvel guitars as well, they play great and they'll ruin your life too.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks for trying to bring another guy to the party Tommy LOL!

ACG is right, if you like old charvel basses, the only way to go is an SD Charvie str@t.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Tommy....

I just noticed the "JCF Badmin"...that is the funniest thing I have ever seen you do...and there have been alot of those.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                X