Granite Dinky has Arrived!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Granite Dinky has Arrived!!!

Damn .. time to buy more guitars the kids starting to catch up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrat's kid .. nice guitar ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

very cool Word congrads ! where'd ya find her ? I bet she plays better than your Jem ! lol ! I had a rr3 [or what ever it was called back then] that had that finish , it played like a million bucks , well anyway congrads !!! //Steve

Comment

Thanks ALOT guys!!!!

Steve, I found her on E Bay!

Yeah, I'm getting me a nice collection, hehe... I'll say it again. I came here with 1 guitar, and now I have 4 soon to be 5... sheesh.. haha..

Comment

I envy you your Wordness...........I used to have that same axe, but in black. I always wanted to put pickup rings on mine. It looks better than when they are direct mounted. I had always wanted to put a set of EMG's in mine, 81/85. Next time Word, for your safety, DON"T RUN DOWNSTAIRS WITH A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND! GEESH! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Anyway, killer guitar dude. You scored big. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Word!!! Sweet Beast!!! I was just wondering where a 14 yr old gets the money for these guitars??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks Guys!!!

Christmas Money, Birthday Money, and a Mother that loves me very much! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on the new axe! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Man I miss those days when money grew on trees (out of mom & dad's pockets). [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Oh well I guess that means I need to get done with schol and get a better job (or play & win the lottery). I've ween a granite finish dinky with the maple fretboard and that looks awesome. I Wouln't mind getting one myself.

Cool axe Word. Keep the JAS (Jackson Acquisition Syndrome) going.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Steve, I found her on E Bay!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] "You" found it Word? Hmmm...

Gee, your welcome Bro... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I didn't mean that John! I meant to say I got it off E Bay! LOL...

Comment

I'm excited... the Green Dinky Joe shipped out will be here on the 15th... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Word ... Where ya getting all the cash all of a sudden????? you get a job???
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Once again, you're welcome bro...

Comment

LOL, Thanks John [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Kevin, it's just money that I have saved up from Christmas, Birthday, selling stuff, etc.

Comment

Don't forget the nice guy that put you on a payment plan at your convenience. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X