Grover Jackson signed guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover Jackson signed guitars?

I was just looking through the gallery in the strat section and I came across this http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/jac...-3617-tony.jpg
    Owned by a forum member. It caught my eye as it is similar looking to a guitar that Im getting. As part of my googling around looking for my model I came across this http://www.islandguitars.com/guitarp...nstratsign.jpg
    This is the wholeguitar.

http://www.islandguitars.com/guitarp...stratfront.jpg
    This is forsale for $450. This is a USA jackson guitar. Is this a good price? Does the sig look legit? And do these signed models command a higher price because of the signature? And wouldnt this be a custom limited edition run? This seems like a cheap price for a USA jackson from the 80s. What do you guys think.

Re: Grover Jackson signed guitars?

Very good price, signature does not add value. It is cheap, and if you don't buy it, someone here will see the link to that site and buy it before you can.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, I thought about that but its ok as I just bought another guitar and dont really have the cash for it right now. I was kinda just wondering about the signature. Also its located in Hawaii so shipping might be an issue too. What would be a normal price for such a guitar? Is it that good a deal?

Comment

That red one was mine.
        I sold it a couple of years ago for about $600.
        I was the original owner and it was in mint condition.
        $450 is a good price, IMO.

Comment

I own 3617 now. I can't remember who I bought it from but it was someone on the forum. The guitar is still very clean.

Comment

i own a similar one
            its 48/100
            quite cool guitars for the money

Comment

Mulder, you got my axe?
              How's she treating you?
              That was my very first Jackson!

I sold it on ebay and remember the buyer putting it back up on ebay a few months later.
              He said he was thinking about refinning it!
              I think it sold for about $450 that time.

If you ever want to sell it, please let me know.
              I wouldn't mind getting my first one back. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I will try to remember that you have first dibs. I think I have owned for about 8 months, and have only played it 30 minutes or so. That guitar is still on the down low...(if you know what I mean [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Comment

Working...
                X