• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Hey Genebaby,
    How about the low-down on how you got this baby,
    and also some spects. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I'm with you Toejam, [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] I'll try and get the sign shop at work make me some bullseyes stickers for the toilet seat. I'll send you one if he can make it. I'll let you know.
    In Red?
    Finn

[ January 07, 2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: finnman ]

Comment

Finnman, that's a very kind offer to make Joe a toilet seat bullseye sticker, that's just the kind of thing he needs to help avoid messy cleanups afterwards!!.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe: will it never end?...I think you've got a rep here now! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though Finnman, the Bullseye Charvel is a limited run guitar available from guitarxpress.com. It was ordered in May of last year and completed just recently. I think there a some left so if you want one, go get one!

It's an maple/maple neck, alder body one hum strat with original floyd, non-recessed. The pickup is either a Duncan Custom or a JB, I've seen literature that says either one of these. Whatever it is, it sounds great. Single volume and jumbo frets seal the deal.

Vic

Comment

Still waiting on mine? 30 miles away for the last day and it's not scheduled to get to me until the 9th... DOHHHH!!!! I'll be cool when it get here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Awe geez Hoss...We all feel so sorry for ya...I mean, what will you play on till it gets there? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I have to admit the PRS has my attention currently ... working on scale modes [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            But I would like the Bullseye [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X