The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Wow, that is awesome. Congratulations, dude. There's something about that little "Made in U.S.A." under the gold Charvel logo that sends a chill down my spine. How about you guys?

Comment

fuktin kick ass
      i love it
      now i must go and kick myself for not buying one [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on that axe! Have others shipped out as well? I'm taking this to mean mine should be arriving in the near future as well (I haven't heard anything official yet though).

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sid, you can still buy one from Lloyd...I think he has 9 left...? IT'S NEVER TOO LATE UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Genebaby! She looks like a knockout!

Comment

Great lookin' guitar ya have there!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, where's that pic of that GC Indian-made Bullseye - looks awfully similar [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Just kidding! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sweet axe! Congrats [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Very funny Newc, very funny...Mountaindog I think on the old board had that one, it gave me an insight into what this one would be like, except his had two hums.

Thanx guys, and once again, I am sooo stoked that the Aussie one got there first. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She now has 10's on and is feeling fine!!

Comment

Fok Mi!! That's what I get for not checking the forum all day.

Congrats, Vic. That's huge news. If you had any money left, you could celebrate with a bullseye Charvel tatt! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

When they bury me, I hope it's in a case like that
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Congrats! It looks awesome! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      The maple board looks great too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Congrats on the new guitar. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

joe...
                        www.godwentpunk.com
                        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Just picked up mine up this AM. Only had a few minutes to play her, before having to rush off to work. (...was already late [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) Man is it sweet, and looks even better in person. The neck profile is OMFG killer. Really nailed it.

Hi res pics to follow late tonight or tomorrow, light permitting. ...Sorry, I'd do them sooner, but work is really crazy right now. A lot of hours.

Comment

Congrats Shreddermon, how excellent is that!!...I'll be showing the other guys in the band mine tonight at rehearsal, she's been setup for 10's now and plays great. The neck is killer hey?

Comment

Hey...nice axe! Those are awesome guitars...I was checking them out last Fri. at the Custom Shop...I've got a few pics of a batch of 10 they've got on the rack there I've gotta post soon. Tim Wilson said he was surprised at how well they play...he really likes them.

- Joel
                              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                              RIP Dime

Comment

One more time! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X