Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're a true jackson fan when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know you\'re a true jackson fan when...

Originally posted by Steve:
    #3 you don't understand why the guys from Vent traded they're Jacksons for Bc Rich's ? [I love chuck schuldiner a lot but not that much ! lol !!!]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">heheheh First off, I don't think Matt has EVER owned a BC Rich guitar and he DOES own a Jackson Str@t head parts mutt. Secondly, the only REAL Jackson I've had in many many years was a Jackson WarriorXT which blew goats and I returned promptly. Of course, it was one of the earlier ones made in India which I'm sure is the reason why it sucked. I LOVED the USA JAcksons that Matt once had before he got rid of them so I have a tremendous amount of respect for there US models. I've just never seen one that stood out and grabbed me that I could afford. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Vent, Troy, not Ventt.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry for the typo [vent / ventt] . 14 year olds hey , always correcting the old guys , when your my age you'd be suprized that I am still alive for all the chemicals and beer that I've drank let alone worry about typos [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and I only got one kidney to show for it as well ! and a stone stuck in the other [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

You know you're a true Jackson fan when..
          #1 You cant carry on a conversation at work without mentioning Jackson/Charvel
          #2 your face lights up when asked what kind of guitar do you play?
          3 you have more room saved in your closet for your Jacksons than you do for your cloths.
          4 You have Jackson P.O.P murchandising signage hangin on your living room wall.
          5 You have JCFonline as number on on list in favorites and Jackson charvel forum as number two.
          6. you have Vintage Gibsons but still play your beat up Japanese CX391 that you paid just over a hundred bucks for.
          Gil

Comment

You know you are true fan of Jackson when

1.You have a Jackson guitar picture on your monitor as desk top picture.
            2.You have a folder name "jackson pictures" on your desk top.
            3.First thing you wake up and connect with internet, check Jackson guitars on E-bay even before saying good morning to your wife.
            4.Tired of everytime you search Jackson guitars on net and find out so many Jackson related websites(liek Michael Jackson, Jackson Browne).
            5.When everytime your wife tells you "forget about 80's".
            6.Hate Fender company
            7.love graphic guitars
            8.Realize most of your favorite players play Jackson guitars.
            9.Even you don't play Jackson guitars but collect Jackson guitars.
            10.worry of your Jackson favorite players turn on to Fender or ESP.
            11.You buy Jackson guitars for your sons or daughters even they like Blink 182 or Greendays

[ January 06, 2003, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

i win.

... when you sacrifice college beer money to buy additional jacksons...

Just this past year... a poor college student paying his way through school...

spring break 2002 : DXMG, EMG pickups..
              summer : SL2GX #3
              Fall : 650XL
              Winter : DR3

.... i calculated this, and this is costing me more than my 2 pothead friends combined!

~eric

Comment

...all you think about is the next big score. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

When you fly from Santiago, Chile, to Texas, to see the (ex) Jackson Shop with your own eyes...
                  I might fly to Ontario this year... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dude, the worst part was the horrible pain in the ass coz' of the thirteen hour long flight!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Facebook - Youtube

Comment

-Use fender for firewoods

Comment

your crazy man ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I know! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

When your wife asks you , when can I get in the bed with you instead of your guitar or When are you gonna do me instead of your guitar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

When you change heads with your jackson guitar? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

You take a Jackson catalog with you wherever you go, to read through when you're waiting for the wife/gf/parents to finish whatever they're doing (shopping, doctor, etc).
                              You feel a strong desire to check every pawn shop you pass to see if they've got a USA Jackson for a ridiculously low price.

You make it a point to play all the new import ESP/LTD/POS rags in a store, then when they ask if you're ready to buy, you tell them "Nah, I can find USA Jacksons on Ebay for that much" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X