Wanted 2004 Winter Namm Charvel pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2004 Winter Namm Charvel pics

can anyone help me out...I am looking for pictures of the 2004 winter NAMM Charvels in particular.

Thanks in advance, email me if you have some pics I could use for my site.
    Cheers
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Wanted 2004 Winter Namm Charvel pics

Tracy I think I have some
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

There's some on my site as well.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

excellent guys..in particular I am looking for pics of the HRF Strat (I just bought it from Jason over at DrumCityGuitarLand) and was looking for a few pics to add to my site.

Thanks in advance
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

oops... Sorry... I just looked and I don't have any pics of that particular guitar.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

yeah I was just on your site, cool pics. Actually, you do have one pic where the HRF makes a camo apparence. There is a pic of you guys all together and Brad K is holding the HRF guitar up in the background.
            Thanks again

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              yeah I was just on your site, cool pics. Actually, you do have one pic where the HRF makes a camo apparence. There is a pic of you guys all together and Brad K is holding the HRF guitar up in the background.
              Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Ron.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I took a ton of pix at the Jackson/Charvel booth last year. When I get home I'll see what I can dig up for you. They're usually pretty good resolution images taken with a Sony 5.0 mp camera. This year I'm thinking of bringing my Nikon digital with me to NAMM for even higher resolution [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Rudy that be great let me know if you ahve a few I could use for my site.

Tekky...thanks for clarifying, I thought that was Brad K in the background.

Comment

Various pictures:

http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/namm04.html

Brooks
                    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/namm04/namm27.JPG
                      www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

awesome, thanks so much Brooks. Would it be okay if I use a few of those up on my site?

Cheers
                        Trace

Comment

Love that guitar. Wish they'd do the next "Retro" strathead in that same exact layout with a Floyd. Maybe a maple f'board instead, but I very much dig pao ferro, too.

Comment

I always loved this one too despite it having a neck pku (prefer the look of a 1hum). I however, do not like the look of the black pkus though and will probably change them for cream DiMarizo's.

I have been searching for a long long long time for an original (San Dimas) HRF with no luck..so this will have to do for now. Love the graphic and the no neck dots is cool also! Plus it is cool to a NAMM piece especially noting that these were the first displayed Charvels after Fender announced the return of USA Charvels.

As an aside - Jason was AWESOME to deal with and gave me a fantastic price..this will not be the last guitar I buy from him..he totally blew me away. Very cool dude and awesome deals.

Comment

Great score Trace,congrats bro!!

Comment

Working...
                              X