No announcement yet.

Hi..1st time poster, long time player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi..1st time poster, long time player!

Hollywood....sweet Kelly!....I had one just like it a few years ago. Too heavy for my tastes though. That's why I prefer Warriors now (and RR's)

Welcome to the board bro! Come in, kick back and enjoy the circus! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! I think you may know Doug Feasel from Indy...he was just telling me he filled in on drums for Tripp Chamber recently...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Welcome! I think you may know Doug Feasel from Indy...he was just telling me he filled in on drums for Tripp Chamber recently...

[/ QUOTE ] Never heard of the guy haha! yeah, I know Doug, and his brothers. My brother was filling in for TC for the last month or 2, and I think I remember him mentioning Doug coming in to our studio or something with them. How do you know him? Thanks to everyone for the welcomes! Everyone's been cool. I'll look at your site Matt. A couple Ebay deals aren't working out, so I am back looking for some stuff. I can let you guys know of a couple "Ebayers" to avoid by the way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I found out before any bad experiences happened.
        www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Everyone is pretty cool here. What ever you do, dont mis-spell anything.....Right Ron?
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Everyone is pretty cool here. What ever you do, dont mis-spell anything.....Right Ron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a perty guhd spellar, so taint nuttin fo mee. I rekon eye'll be missspellin somthing dreckly thouw mmhmmmm. I like them french fried pataters?

Comment

Welcome aboard, Hollywood. For some reason, your nickname reminds of "Top Gun".

Good luck on the 3rd Jackson or Charvie. It would be nice for someone to score hat trick with the NHL currently on hiatus.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Hey, Hollywood... Marty Friedman wants his old hair back! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey, Hollywood... Marty Friedman wants his old hair back! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I'm keeping it! And his guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Welcome aboard, Hollywood. For some reason, your nickname reminds of "Top Gun".

Good luck on the 3rd Jackson or Charvie. It would be nice for someone to score hat trick with the NHL currently on hiatus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I would like to get an Ibanez again,or maybe a PRS, but will always look for another Jackson.... especially a custom painted one. I have the Kelly/Friedman look-a-like, and used to have a white Dean ML/Dimebag (or maybe Diamond at the time) look-a-like. I remember seeing him in an ad, and thought it was cool that I had one that looked like his. That was the 1st time I had heard of him. Probably about 1986. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] maybe I should get a replica Dime Dallas Stars guitar for #3 Seems appropriate for the Hat Trick!

Comment

Working...
                    X