The Custom Shop is amazing!!! ****PICS ADDED*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Custom Shop is amazing!!! ****PICS ADDED*****

Great pics Joel. I love that broke mirror Kelly. I'd love to take a tour of the shop sometime. It must have seemed like heaven.
    ][:o)#
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Chris...man it was one of those moments...you walk in there and see those racks of guitars that were just setup and you go nuts! It was amazing...you can't hold back the excitement at all...I couldn't even speak...I was in such awe!

That broken mirror Kelly was amazing...it had the abalone Jackson logo on it that was so cool...and the same store ordered a matching broken mirror Soloist as well that was on the next rack....I believe retail on the Kelly was about $3900!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Go Joel!! Great job, man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow that is a great price. That's about the same as my Black/White bev'd Warrior. I would have figured it would be way more. It looks cool in pics so I can only imagine what it looks like up close and personal.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Wow, awesome pics, exellent job Joel, and I loooove the gold Diamond Plate Kelly [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Me want, me want!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, thanks for those pics. The only problem is they are making me want to unleash my wallet. That row of Bullseyes must have been a sight.

Comment

wow, thanks. That was cool!

Comment

Hmmm ..the Charvels and jacksons in the left...some seem to be set up for Floyd Rose Speed Loaders..YUKKKK

Comment

sdjacksonlover said..."Hmmm ..the Charvels and jacksons in the left...some seem to be set up for Floyd Rose Speed Loaders..YUKKKK" The re-issues look even more dorky without machine heads [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    Those pix are awesome!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Simply amazing,

If I were you, they would have to call the cops to get me outta there... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I've never seen the custom shop and those pics are incredible. Thx for posting em.

Comment

Those pictures will brighten anybody's day.

Cham

Comment

Thats so cool! I live about an hour away and now I want to go there.

Comment

WOW! THATS SO BEAUTIFYING [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RR1GGF:
                                Thats so cool! I live about an hour away and now I want to go there.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me = 40 minutes

Let's organize a JCF Tour Group.
                                Maybe after NAMM
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X