Who wants to see my warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to see my warrior?

Here's my WRMG I bought from guitarxpress.com in 2002. Seeing the new contest thing that was just posted reminded me I never showed you guys!

I remember back then I couldn't decide between this or a Kelly Star. I finally decided on this because of the binding. A guitar just seems incomplete to me without neck binding!

Re: Who wants to see my warrior?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The thread title made me giggle.

Comment

I agree with u, neck binding rocks !!
      Too bad the custom shop make yellow/white neck binding instead of white, that sucks =)

Comment

Sweet

Comment

SO jr members cant win??? WHy not?

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
            Jr. members are not allowed to win JCF contests.
            Also, they won't be allowed to post in the classifieds, when the winner of the guitar posts it for sale there. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You are BRUTAL, sir! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee maybe I'll win the contest warrior..If Jr members can enter..Can we??? I need a warrior

Comment

Also, they won't be allowed to post in the classifieds, when the winner of the guitar posts it for sale there. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was so happy i saw a picture of a guitar when i clicked on this post.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Also, they won't be allowed to post in the classifieds, when the winner of the guitar posts it for sale there. &lt;img border="0" alt="[LOL]" title="" src="graemlins/laugh.gif" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] lol ... guess I better get to posting. Though I never been lucky in winning anything anywhoo [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X