what's the easist way to post pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the easist way to post pics?

I've been here for awhile now and I want to post a pic of the "family". what's the easiest way to do this?
    thanks
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Re: what\'s the easist way to post pics?

Check this link out

well, that might be confusing actually since it deals with a bunch of other stuff mainly. Go to photobucket.com, make an account, upload pictures, and then when you post here you click on 'image' and then put in the link that you uploaded them to.

Comment

OK here goes, the transparent BLack SL@H I scored hanging on the wall at guitar center, the Blue model 6 I purchased from our very own Joe corsano last Nov, and the Snake I just recently purchased from , again our very own KenSLP.

Comment

Very nice, man! A strat man, huh? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ya , I actually just sold this one on Wednesday. I always played a Les Paul when I was growing up and now I've got that Jackson/Charvel bug. I may be adding a San Dimas Strat head shortly, or an 82 Pointy Bengal (working on both of them right now).

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I would have bought that Strat off you! Got a serious Dave Murray vibe to it. Just add the metal pickup rings and a middle single coil... instant Dave! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And I prefer the Floyd over the Kahler. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I put it on Ebay on Wednesday night for a BIN of $675.00 and Thursday morning , when I woke up it was sold. Great player, would have had no problem keeping it if it didn't sell. Mint condition, Jim Mouridian in Cambridge set her up for me. I'm still a Junior member here so when I get full status I will be sure to go to the classifieds before EBay when I'm selling. (I'd rather have someone in the group get it).

Comment

Damn, if only you weren't a Junior Member. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Oh well!

How stock is that Strat? Did you even have Dave Murray in mind, or is it just coincidence? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You use the search function "posting pics"

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Lev, Photobucket account is open. the strat is 100% stock. It's a 2002 American classic Floyd. Usa made, 59er and pearly gates for pick ups. I am waiting payment (I've actually spoken to the buyer on the phone so I should be paid on tuesday or Wednesday. If anything goes south I'll let you know. it plays like Butter. Jim Mouridian is by far the best set up guy in boston, he' is actually going to put on Original floyd on my snakeskin next week. and no Dave Murray wasn't in mind, I just kind of stumbled across this one by coincidence.

Comment

I just browsed Fender's website and saw that there's no more Classic Series Strat with Floyd. The closest one I found was the American Special Series Strat Special HSS which I tried at a store and didn't care for the neck. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

it looks like 2002 was the last year they put these in production. I was at a Fender dealers store the other day and he couldn't find it in the latest product sheet, so it may be a discontinued line.

Comment

heres a link to some info
                          http://www.harmony-central.com/Event...ic-HSS-HH.html

Comment

Working...
                          X