Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Sighting At The Movies Last Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Sighting At The Movies Last Night!

So I'm sitting in my seat at the movies last night eating popcorn in anticipation of Spiderman 2 starting. A bunch of ads and movie trivia are popping up on the screen and all of a sudden I'm staring at a gigantic white and black pinstriped Jackson RR1! I didn't have time to read the text next to the picture but it had something to do with one of the girls from the TV show 7th Heaven. Apparently she plays guitar?

First the cover of Guitar World, then the inside of multiple magazines, now the movies? Somebody in the marketing department at FMIC is earning their paycheck!

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: Jackson Sighting At The Movies Last Night!

One of the 7th heaven girls plays a Jackson? Well at least it might make a cool commercial if the movie flops (if it was intended for a movie) lol. Marketing is key, look at the success of Seymour Duncan. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I beat you to it Matt [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It got my attention too:
      http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...=002509#000000
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I saw that too. I thought it was an RR5?

Comment

I saw an ad on TV the other day with a Jackson in it. I think it was for some hair gel or something like that...Anyways, the chick was playing a bolt-on Kelly. It was cool.

Comment

was watching Four Weddings and a Funeral with the wife on the weekend. At Wedding #1, guitarist at the reception was playing a toothpaste logo Charvel.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X