Two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions

When does someone become a regular member? Can junior members respond to classifieds? I have nothing to sell and also just curious.

TIA,

Re: Two questions

50, and no a junior members can not do anything in the classifieds except look
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

You could pm the seller, but it probably wouldn't do any good... might be kinda hard to get someone to sell to you being a jr. member. Just hang out and post for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
          You could pm the seller, but it probably wouldn't do any good... might be kinda hard to get someone to sell to you being a jr. member. Just hang out and post for awhile.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? So some guy PMs you and says "I've got cash" - you mean to tell me that you're going to look at his junior member status and say "sorry, I won't take your money until you've made 13 more posts". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, don't post in the classifieds. I found
              out the hard way. They gave me a virtual wedgie.

Comment

I'm not saying I wouldn't but alot of the guys probably wouldn't.

Actually I only require 13 posts before I sell to someone... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's my lucky number...

Comment

I suspect I'll have enough posts before there is something I want and something I have the money for...

Comment

Originally posted by me wise majic:
                    I suspect I'll have enough posts before there is something I want and something I have the money for...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's true! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The more you post here, the more you'll start wanting new stuff... by the time you rack up fifty posts, you might be hankering for some gear, and just in time! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm ready for gear, the money's the problem... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

how come me wise majic is still a junior and he has over 50 posts?

Comment

You now need 100 posts to no longer be a junior member. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You need 100 posts now.

Comment

Working...
                            X