Crap ! Can't Stay Away!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crap ! Can\'t Stay Away!!

I knoew you'd be back.. The addiction is to strong! I actually tried to bail when the change over to this new forum started up (I STILL MISS MARK FORUM READ DANGIT!!!!) but just couldn't stay away. Now I've just learned to deal with it's short comings (Or is it MY short comings?).

Anyways, GREAT to see ya back. We've never really talked directly, but I've always considered you one of the more honest and straight forward/helpful folks around these parts. You also manage to usually stay away from the negativity that surrounds forums quite a bit and I commend you for that!

Comment

welcome back sweet cheeks

Comment

You were gone? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad you're back, missed you!!

Comment

Hey! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            It's the Chuckracer Reunion Tour!!
            [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] welcome back [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Welcome back Chuck. Glad to see ya' here amongst everyone again! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

so should we call the mint and have the commemorative coins cancelled now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Chuck. Glad your not leaving it just wouldnt be the same around here without ya.
                    Gil

Comment

good to have you back chuck...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Chuck just ran out of other things to do... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Holy Shamolians! See? THIS is why I couldn't stay away! You guys and gals Rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

2loud2old posted a topic here entitled "Never Close Your Mind", and while his point was way different than this, that title hit me and really drove home what all of you were saying.

Thank you.

Now, should I admit I don't own ANY Jacksons OR Charvels? Seriously, its GMPs and my GMW/Mutt strat.

Is it too late to have those coins changed? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Chuck, how bout tradin me that WHITE GMW Charvel?

Comment

Atta boy chuck! Glad you came back! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Damn, I haven't seen this many people kiss someone's ass since Vince was here. Just f*cking with you Chuck. I may not post on this forum anymore but I still read it daily. And I enjoy and learn from your post's. Since you don't have any Jackson's anymore want to buy my SL2GX #2. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Take care Chuck. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X