A Good tremolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Good tremolo

he is indeed a jackass, i even told him to **** off on the phone cause he gave me a smartass answer, but see-i dont think he opens the mail and sends out floyds. so your in fairly good hands.

Comment

I have a great idea for an addition to the INFO PAGE.....

A Trem Info Page! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
      Close-up shots and descriptions of
      500, 580, 590, OFR, even Kahlers if interest is there!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ December 31, 2002, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Fox:
        [QB]It'd be a JT580LP, according to the thingie.[/ QB]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good job, Aaron!
        I use Google's cache a lot also.

Comment

ron, that's a really good idea...

as far as ed goes, yeah he's a tool, but he has the best floyd prices...

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for the input guys...ya'll rock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

btw- as for ed roman...yup ive also heard he can be- [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] unless he has your money in his hand.

Comment

Yeah, ol' Ed does have a good price on an OFR but there's got to be somewhere else that will at least match his price or possibly beat it! Come on guys, somebody help a JCF brother out! Where? The thought of doing business with Ed Roman turns my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Aaron Fox:
                [QB]It'd be a JT580LP, according to the thingie.[/ QB]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good job, Aaron!
                I use Google's cache a lot also.
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I picked that up from you. It's really handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Fox:
                  Yeah, I picked that up from you. It's really handy.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You did? Awww, I feel like such a proud papa!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ive seen kahler flyers for pretty cheap on ebay... I know that If I used a flat mount trem...I'll have a big space in the body where the floyd springs were...Is that nessisarily a bad thing? Is it worth the 30-40 bucks? Or should I just go for a high-end floyd? Does it bolt up to a pre-floyded guitar easily?

Thanks

Comment

You could put a Pro on the hole, but a Flyer may not work, due to the top screw placements. I would never convert a Kahler to a Floyd, or a Floyd to a Kahler. I consider it butchery of the worst kind. If you want a Kahler, buy a guitar with a Kahler. If you want a Floyd, buy a guitar with a Floyd. Anything else is uncivilized..........

Comment

How about 2700 sereis kahlers?

Comment

The 2700 series was the worst Kahler ever made...............The ony Floyd style unit they made which was good was the Steeler........

Comment

Allright guys....Im gonna go with a floyd...an OFR. ..now all i need to decide is the color... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] They run about 100 bucks on ebay...from what ive seen. I'll get one of those.

Comment

Working...
                            X