Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Jackson pup covers will fit a USA Fusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jackson pup covers will fit a USA Fusion?

I bought a 1990 USA Fusion without the original Jackson PUPs. I bought a set of pups from a Charvel Model 6 on e-bay, but the "oversized" cover on the bridge pup is too big to fit in the route on my Fusion. I have tried to no avail to find a cover for this pup, so now I am looking at getting a a different used Jackson pup just for the cover. Does anybody know what old Jackson and Charvel Model guitars used pups with the same sized pup covers as the Fusion? What about the "numbered" Charvel's like the 475 or 650 XL? Anything else?

Thanks,
    Ricey

Re: What Jackson pup covers will fit a USA Fusion?

Just to help out with the description of the cover so others may know what you're looking for, the cover you're interested in, has the silkscreen painted logo rather than the raised logo on the older "oversized" covers. Also, the plastic that this cover was made of is much thinner and flexible than the plastic on the older covers. I believe you are correct in that these came from the early 90's for a short time because you don't see too many of these around.

good luck in your search!
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Budman:

Thanks for the tip! It will really help out when I email an ebay seller asking for a description to be able to specify that I need the flat silkscreen logo rather than the raised textured logo. I had previously assumed that I needed a raised logo cover, since that is what is on the two J-200's in the middle and neck position.

BTW, Kevin at Easton Guitars advised me to give you a try because he knows that you do manufacture custom parts. He is currently has only the oversized versions available. I am going to shoot you an email so you can keep me in mind if you come across one of these parts or if you decide to start producing them yourself.

Thanks,
      Ricey

Comment

Thanks bro, I received your email and will let you know if I find anything for you.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
        X