Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

This should be fun. Let's see pics of your oldest Charvel, your oldest Jackson and maybe your oldest guitar you own if it's something cool.

I'll start. I'm not sure which is my oldest Charvel. The Bullseye was built Oct. 20th, 1981, 1 month before serialized production. The Star is an original 81 pre-pro body with a replacement neck made for me by Mike Shannon. The guitar was orignally solid black with a vintage trem but now heavily customized with an Original Floyd added.

My oldest Jackson is serial number J0253, an 84 Platinum Pink Soloist in almost dead mint condition. A long ways from the coolest Jackson I own but it is the oldest.

The oldest guitar I own is a 1978 Dean V Standard, serial number 78 00864 which would be the 764th Dean ever made.

Re: Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

My oldest Jackson and first that I have owned since new is my 1984 Rhoads custom My oldest and first guitar is a 1965 Epiphone that was given to me by my grandfather.

Comment

This is the '87 Soloist:

And here's the '78 Ovation:

I need to get some pics of the SG one of these days.

Comment

Oldest guitar: 70's LP Custom with added middle pickup. Next-oldest is an 84/85 Gibson Explorer.

Oldest Jackson (4-way tie): 1990 SL Pro, 1990 USA Warbird Warrior, 2 x 1990 Warrior Pros (one black, one white) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

1982 strat head #1505...

Comment

My oldest Jackson is this '83 Rhoads Student:

Currently, my oldest guitar is this March 1959 see through blonde Fender Jazzmaster:

Comment

1983 Charvel San Dimas
              <center></center>
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Currently my oldest is my 1983 Charvel SD strathead. Kevin (83sanDimas) I'm still waiting for the matching 83 Jackson strathead to go with this one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brian

Comment

I don’t have any pics at work but here is a link that should work. Oldest Charvel my Explorer (1982). Oldest guitar is a tie between my 82 Kramer Pacer (moded to death) and my Explorer.

http://www.flaoha.com/auctions/page%202.htm
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

OMG, Tekky - I LOVE that guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Tekky--- Is that Dave Hart's old Strathead? Looks like it. I remember a few years ago when he put it up on Ebay with a Buy it Now price of $1375.00 and it didn't sell! Damn. If I could go back....

My oldest Charvel is my faded red birdseye maple (2-4-81). Its in the gallery.

My oldest guitar is a black 1961 Danelectro shorthorn (Jimmy Page).

Comment

87 Kelly

Oldest Charvel is my white Model 5 that I've owned since new in 87. (Group shot)

My oldest is an old acoustic archtop, but I don't have a pic.

[ June 17, 2004, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: A.Pulverizer ]

Comment

85 Blue Crackle Dinky in front of my 5150combo

Comment

Currently my oldest is an 83 ..

The one I've owned the longest is my 84 strathead which I aquired in 86

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Here are my oldest so far - a "1984" Scharvel and 1984 Jackson RR0332.

Comment

Working...
                              X