Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel model Identification help 550 or Fusion? 90 or 91?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model Identification help 550 or Fusion? 90 or 91?

Couldn’t find an exact match for this guitar because most of the 550XLs are neck through. Maybe it’s a Fusion Deluxe? This is a Bolt on neck. Maybe a 90 or 91? Anyway, thank you for the help.

Comment

Comment

550xl is neck through. I believe that is a fusion deluxe

Comment

Yep Fusion deluxe. You can also identify Fusions by the shorter scale length 24.75"

Comment

Is that the original paint?

Comment

That is a very good question. That is something I want to figure out. I probably need to take the guitar apart and see if I can tell if that is the original paint. I don’t even know if they made that color originally I have to do some research. Thank you all for the help with the model. I had no idea that the scale length was similar to a Les Paul. That is really cool. It’s really cool guitar. I haven’t had a chance to mess with it much yet.

Comment

If you pull either of the back cavity covers off you'll probably see the original paint color. If you're thinking you need to take the neck off, there is no need for that.

Comment

Fusion Deluxe as it's a bolt on, and I'd lay odds that isn't the factory color.

Last edited by Razor; 01-14-2024, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I would say its the metallic black a bit dirty though.

Comment

Working...
                    X