Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it about guitars that we lust after and chase , join in and get deep !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it about guitars that we lust after and chase , join in and get deep !!!!

Ive played hockey and golf my whole life , ive never lusted after and carressed a hockey stick or 3 wood ..ive never had a room full of tennis rackets or baseball mits and gawked at them , heck i even have a 1000 dollar fly fishing rod that i just use and put away when im done , never once sat with it and just looked at it ....BUT with guitars its different ...i LOVE them and have a deep bond with my favorites ...please chime in and express what you think it is that we love about guitars

I did get into tennis rackets at some point and had more than I needed.

With guitars, there's a lot more to look at, we are in contact with guitars more--two-handed intricate work. A lot for me is tinkering with them. You've got wood, hardware, electronics. There's the setup, upgrades, polishing frets, restrings, just a lot to do. Getting a new guitar, setting it up the way I like it, and getting it to sound how I like it, that's where it's at for me.

Comment

Also they dont lose their value that much. Some even icrease in value.

Comment

I think its the craftsmanship, engineering, and beauty. Similar to collector cars. There are many guitarists who collect guitars and likewise cool cars.
        I have 6 guitars hanging on a wall but only one Chevelle in my garage.
        I wish I could afford more of both!

Comment

catzodellamarina

CHEVELLE

Comment

because guitars are like pussy, we always crave more lol
            don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
            http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...597cebb139.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X