Noobie saying hello and also new guitar day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie saying hello and also new guitar day

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I want to say hello to all The members. Yesterday I got my first Charvel guitar. A pro mod San dimas old yellow, I've been wanting one for a while. I got a great deal on it. It was an open box warehouse resaled. I don't know why anybody would bring that guitar back as the fit and finish is perfect. The setup was perfect right out of the box. It sounds and plays great and the grain patent is one of the best I've ever seen when I first opened the box I was in shock because it looked a lot more orange than in the pictures but after a while I got used to it and now I love it. I think maybe all the pictures come out more yellow than the orange that they really are. This guitar is a 2021 and made in Korea, does anybody know who now makes guitars in Korea for fender/ chavel. I looked over the internet and couldn't find anything. But I know that Korea makes great guitars. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. And have a great guitar day. PS I upload some pictures but I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me?

I can't even say I knew the Charvel San Dimas were being made in Korea.
    But, yes, I have seen many people complain that photos are not truly showing yellow and orange.

Comment

Welcome east Boston guy

For pics, you need to use something like
      DropBox, imgr, photobucket, or something like that.

I'm interested in what it looks like.
      Good Luck getting pics posted
      Last edited by JJ119; 07-11-2023, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I bought a "scratch and dent" Pro Mod San Dimas in Chlorine Burst in 2020. It took me three days to find the blem. I don't mind a warehouse open box sale as long as the prices are adjusted accordingly. Mine came with full warranty and everything. Got a helluva deal on it from American Musical Supply before everything blew up.

Welcome to the forums, and Imgur is a great place to host pictures. And yes, we love seeing pictures of gear!!!

Comment

Working...
        X