Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what size ferrules Jackson uses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what size ferrules Jackson uses?

Went to restring this new RRT3 I got in and wouldn't you know it, no ferrules on the back lmao. I could send it back but really don't want to. I'd rather just get a set of ferrules and put them in. But I need to know what size/brand I should get so they'll seat in without any woodwork. Anyone know?
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Considering these - https://www.stewmac.com/parts-and-ha...ring-ferrules/

Comment

Instead of sending it back, could you just tell them that they are missing. Maybe they will send them to you?

Comment

Yes I've done that. They are an authorized Jackson dealer. They called Jackson and Jackson doesn't have any in stock. So I asked them to see what I can get and they haven't responded yet so I was just seeing if anyone here knew. They're going to reimburse me. I may have to take it into a tech ... I've got a Sam Ash and they do Jacskon warranty work near me.

Comment

Cant you measure the hole?

Comment

I did. The Stewmac site recommends an 11/32" hole for overspray. Being that it's an import guitar I'm wondering if they use metric measurements .... but regardless, the hole is 3/8" so just a hair bigger than 11/32" which means the Stewmac ones will probably work. I found a set on Reverb for 7 bucks so just went ahead and ordered them. I'll let you know if they're too loose or if they fit snug or if they're too tight. I'm guessing here so we will see.

Comment

Working...
            X