Help Identify this please,CX???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identify this please,CX???

Hello all, new member but long time charvelaholic, I have what I believe is a CX series ,however I can't confirm this because it has an older Charvel guitar logo, it's dark blue with a white pick guard. HSH configuration all original Jackson pups. I tried to upload pics but it keeps giving me an error. Also I have searched all the catalogs from 86 through 96 and have not seen this style headstock with the older logo. Pre production?? Any ideas would be great

Images must be hosted on a third-party website and linked back here. To upload images, choose any free image host (https://www.google.ca/search?q=free+...4dUDCAk&uact=5), upload your images there, and copy-paste the generated links back here.

Comment

Thank you I'll give it a shot

Comment

imgur even gives you links to use in forums - no need trying to find the right button in the forum

Comment

So I am trying the imgur photo uploaded app and it gives me the URL but no way to copy and I can only share to a clipboard or messages. This is super frustrating. I had the same results with google photos

Comment

Once you upload your picture to Imgur then click on the picture and use the Imgur generated "BBCode (message boards & forums)" link in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
              Once you upload your picture to Imgur then click on the picture and use the Imgur generated "BBCode (message boards & forums)" link in your post.

Razor, what imgur app is it that you use? I have tried 3 different ones and non of them have what I'm looking for. One is just funny stuff , the others I can send but only to a text or messenger

Comment

Website. Not app.
                *Remember, we are old. We use websites on computers. Not apps on devices.

Also, in a worst case scenario - just give us the link, so we can visit the site instead of looking at the images here.
                Last edited by pianoguyy; 06-16-2021, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

See if this works

Comment

Nope oh well I give up. It will remain a mystery I guess

Comment

Comment

Hey it worked

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...