A HD scan of the Jackson 2000 catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A HD scan of the Jackson 2000 catalog

Greetings everyone. For a while I noticed that the only or at least the most common scan of the 2000 year Jackson catalog had some blurry images. Even the one on the Jackson website. This is a shame when this particular catalog, while sparse on details, features some rare early 00s Jacksons. Since I own it I scanned my copy. Unfortunately some of the last pages I need to redo. They're off center. Anyway until then, enjoy the catalog where you can find models such as the Rhoads XTRR, RR3R, RR7R, Kelly KE7R, JJ5, DK3 (old version), DR6, SC12 Surfcaster, LS bass, JJ bass, KX10, KX10D, and about the last year of the Performers, and that just some of the cool stuff. If there's a better image host place, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ec?usp=sharing
    Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
    My collection also there!

Thanks for that! What a great product lineup.

2000 was the year I started learning acoustic guitar, with spring 2001 for electric guitar and likely the same year I joined JCF in a prior iteration, and I remember the 2001 catalog being the first that I saw, and not sure if/when I saw the 2000 catalog at the time. Christ, where does the time go? I know I'm not playing any better nowadays compared to 20 years ago.

Hard to believe the SL2H and RR1T debuted 20 years ago and are still mainstays, remaining unchanged in specification two decades later, a testament to timeless design that "got it right" from the start. The only other model marked "new" for 2000 that still endures today is the DK3 although it's a different iteration and not uninterrupted in production like the SL2H and RR1T.

Comment

Mechayoshi

Thank You For Taking Time To Do This!

Comment

Working...
      X