Soloist/Dinky case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist/Dinky case

I am looking for an inexpensive hard case ($50-$70) that can safely fit Soloist or Dinky. The case will be used only for storage, not for transport. A good fit would be a plus. Don't want to spend $160+ for the molded Jackson/SKB case mainly because the plastic latches.

the trick to any jackson case is that it needs to be deep enough to accommodate the angle of the headstock
    most cheap generic cases don't work.

or they are deep enough, but they don't raise the body. which puts an undo amount of strain on the neck because it is supporting the body on the neck.
    Last edited by pianoguyy; 02-03-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Assuming you live in the USA, I wish to ask: Do Americans have the abundance of "Made in Canada" generic cases that we Canadians have? We can normally buy these cases on the used market without much difficulty or cost because of how plentiful they can be. An example is the Yorkville YEC-6H case (pictured below) which fits "traditional shapes" (Strat, Tele, Les Paul, PRS, etc.) but there is enough space headstock in the headstock cavity to accommodate odd-shaped headstocks too. Like you, my cases are mostly for home storage to protect guitars against my clumsiness, humidity, temperature, pets, etc. Do you have anything like this in the USA?

Comment

Working...
      X