Need Help : Pro Series : Soloist Vs Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steinrealtor View Post
    All the Dinky models are bolt-on but Soloists like SL1 are neck thru. Outside of build quality, the Dinky is a smaller body. The Dinky is also a bolt-on whereas the Soloist is neck-thru. The Dinky is mostly for metalcore kids and the Soloist is mostly for actual guitar players.
    I would think build quality should be similar since both are pro series guitars. I also disagree that the Dinky is mostly for metalcore kids. The JS series maybe. The Pro Series Dinky is on par with the soloist feature wise.

This one is a tough call. I really don't think you could go wrong either way. Really need to go back and play the Dinky.

Comment

the Dinky is a smaller body. .
      ????

Comment

The Dinky is mostly for metalcore kids .
        ???

Comment

and the Soloist is mostly for actual guitar players.
          ???

Comment

All the Dinky models are bolt-on but Soloists like SL1 are neck thru. Outside of build quality, the Dinky is a smaller body. The Dinky is also a bolt-on whereas the Soloist is neck-thru. The Dinky is mostly for metalcore kids and the Soloist is mostly for actual guitar players.

The only thing correct in this statement is that the Dinky is the bolt on and the Soloist is the neck-thru.

Comment

Working...
            X