Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Standard

Is this a good guitar for the price?

I cant seem to find a picture of a Charvel Standard in a Natural finish, if you know where a picture is, please post it.

Google doesn't have any pictures of a Standard in natural.

thanks

Re: Charvel Standard

Please? I'll give you a Cheeze-it.

Also, has this model been discontinued? I did a "froogle" on it and Zzounds said the item had been discontinued. That site is so hokey, its hard to say whats real and whats not.

Has it been discontinued? MF only has it in 1 color. (CLOSEOUT?!?!?)

Comment

The Charvel Standard is an import model that is more or less a Jackson Dinky with a PC headstock. They were good guitars, but they didn't hit very well with the public, therefore the line was dropped and replaced with a USA line. (I have it from a good source that my San Dimas Traditional was the first order placed. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky, I thought you ended up going with the Strat body shape ("San Dimas"), as the Tele ("Traditional"?) was not a USA Standard production model? Or did you go with a custom shop order after all? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

BTW, were you given an ETA for completion? Just curious.

Comment

Sorry my confusion... Yes, it is the Standard I ordered. (Technically this is a Monday for me)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm still working on my "Monday" morning caffiene IV, too.

Comment

Working...
            X