No announcement yet.

The Eagle Has Landed! Thanks Matt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Eagle Has Landed! Thanks Matt!!!

love it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice geetar there.... I am also a big fan of the Kelly.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

love that trans black! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Cool-looking guitar. Enjoy it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

thats an awesome guitar!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Matt is Super Uber Awesome Great to deal with!!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">in fact i'm 150% agree with you, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] the guitar i bought from him should arrive in two weeks or so as well!!

Comment

Thanks all!!

Originally posted by VitaminG:
              I like the pic with the Kelly on the monitor in the background [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I can't get enough of it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i´m not a kelly fan, but this one is sweet! congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by xjimmyleungx:
                  thats an awesome guitar!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Matt is Super Uber Awesome Great to deal with!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">in fact i'm 150% agree with you, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] the guitar i bought from him should arrive in two weeks or so as well!! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ! I can't wait anymore [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

By the way, the kelly is awesome [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] !
                  What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

That's a awesome axe [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ! I was saving to buy one of those but since I have no patience I flipped out and bought a Nightswan for 600$ [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Trans Black is one of my fav finish for sure,sweet axe indeed man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome guitar! I like the trans black too, see my profile picture [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

trans black 's hot ; those kellys are the sweetest explore-like bodys i know [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] congratz ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X