New Jackson Ad Campaign Ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Ad Campaign Ideas!

I keep thinking about the new Jenna swag, etc. and wonder if Jackson stopped themselves way too short. I really think they need to kick it up a notch! Like the following...

Free with each new custom shop order, your choice of the following:

- RR B&W Polka Dot-theme'd benwa balls.

- Dildo two-pack with see-through "Crossed Swords" motif packaging.

- Tie-string Floyd Rose "locking nut" sack. (...Oh wait. Would that infringe on Sully's patent? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

And with each new USA Select, you get a guitar care kit with:

- Candle-heated hot guitar polish/nipple wax.

- Jenna's signature "lemon-oil scented" fretboard conditioner and personal lubricant.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: New Jackson Ad Campaign Ideas!

Originally posted by shreddermon:

- Tie-string Floyd Rose "locking nut" sack. (...Oh wait. Would that infringe on Sully's patent? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">funny you should say that; floyd and i are working together on a locking nut noose to use for those whose first posts are in the classifieds. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Shreddermon [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How about a skull-n-crossbones butterfly vibrator?

Anal beads with your choice of Jackson or Charvel logo on each bead. (alternating J & C logos would be a custom shop option)

a Randy Rhoads vibrator, with Jackson Rhoads clitoral stimulator
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Shreddermon [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Back at 'ya, big guy.

Comment

Some more...

Yellow and Blue Bengal graphic'd edible panties.

PC1s will now be equipped with a dual-use "french tickler"-shaped sustainer pickup / removable vibrator.

...and, finally, the "Lil' Lepruchan" bullseye-graphic'd butt plug (only available in Los Vegas [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).

Comment

If Jackson puts that stuff, I think people would have to be VERY careful buying those items "used". Can you imagine an eBay auction for Charvel/Jackson Custom Shop anal beads in like new/mint condition? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Guys... haven't you ever seen the upper horn on a Concert bass? Come on... just look at it... then think about this thread... then recoil in horror because you were ogling a massive phallic thingymadoob. Or not, I really don't care.

Comment

Actually, the Collen Archtop's horn is longer [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pedulla, however, has the market covered for elongated, curved, and bulbous horns [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Seriously, though, instead of all that stuff, and instead of paying real players to endorse Jacksons like ESP and Ibenhad do, how about promising them a plow through Jenna's orifices [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                      Guys... haven't you ever seen the upper horn on a Concert bass?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Jazz'R headstock is pretty phallic as well.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                        Seriously, though, instead of all that stuff, and instead of paying real players to endorse Jacksons like ESP and Ibenhad do, how about promising them a plow through Jenna's orifices [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sign me up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

...and, finally, the "Lil' Lepruchan" bullseye-graphic'd butt plug (only available in Los Vegas ).
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOOOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, instead of all that stuff, and instead of paying real players to endorse Jacksons like ESP and Ibenhad do, how about promising them a plow through Jenna's orifices
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOl for the 2nd time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          you guys own ;D

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                            dave rules.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with this. Anybody whose main guitar influence is Daniel Ash is cool in my book.

Hey, wait, MY main guitar influence is Daniel Ash! Strange how that works out...

Comment

And get Dave Navarro to endorse it? LOL!

Originally posted by VitaminG:

How about a skull-n-crossbones butterfly vibrator?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X