Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few dream guitars...
    Here's a couple i have in mind:

Baritone 7-string Death Kelly in Silver Swirl finish and reverse pointy headstock...
    One hum Star in Ferrari Red with Floyd Rose and maple board, black headstock with red Jackson logo...
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• The original Concorde.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Devotee View Post
        One hum Star in Ferrari Red with Floyd Rose and maple board, black headstock with red Jackson logo...
        I want a ferrari red Charvel star, 1 hum, maple fretboard, Floyd Rose and black headstock. I'm starting to like yours better; the red Jackson logo would look killer
        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

• A Jackson Explorer with a ponity headstock,7 tring, BareKnuckle pickups, Painted a deep purple color,and a string thru brigde with 24 frets.
          I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
            I want a ferrari red Charvel star, 1 hum, maple fretboard, Floyd Rose and black headstock. I'm starting to like yours better; the red Jackson logo would look killer
            Hell i don't care if it's a Charvel or a Jackson, as long as the logo is red. That would be something... Oh and no volume knob, just a killswitch.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...psfe056a76.jpg

But neck-thru and with black bevels.

Comment

Working...
              X