An apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology

Just wanted to say sorry to the admins for posting on the classifieds. I thought you just couldn't sell stuff as a rookie , not respond. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Anyway, my bad.
    What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Re: An apology

You sad, sad monkey beater...

Comment

DAmn that's the first one I've seen issue an apology - usually they just disappear [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard the board! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just post 31 more apologies and then you can use the Classifieds. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was wondering about that myself. How long does this rookie status last? I've never sold anything online before, only bought. Now the wife says I gotta sell something. I got some nice stuff. But I wont post it until I'm told I can.

Comment

You need 50 posts and then your status will be changed to JCF member. Just participate in the board and let people get to know you.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just do what Ron does (RacerX). Correct all the mis spelled words in the posts. You'll reach 50 posts by morning. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Welcome, BTW I saw you posted in my post.

You can always PM people [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I noticed that about RacerX and I'm new. I purposely mispelled millionaire (left off the E)in a post... he didnt bite.

Comment

I think Ron's campaign has been working, though. Spelling around here has markedly improved [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would think I,ll get pulled up for using , as I,ve just done instead of ' .I have on most other forums I frequent [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..I got into the habit when on my old keyboard that button didnt work and now I find it difficult to get out of it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Speaking of screwed keyboards, my brand new ViewSonic OfficeMate keyboard has tons of cool QuickLink buttons for getting online, opening MS Office apps, general surfing (Forward, Back, Refresh, Favorites, etc) and a handy directional pad for navigating, and a dedicated button to close the foreground window instantly (without asking if you wanna save your work). It's also got two K keys and no X [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I hate all those 'modern' keyboards. I like to know that I'm the master while sitting in front of my computer. I hate when the machine tries to do something by itself. It's supposed to do what I want! And it does. I'm at peace now, count to ten, breathe [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I think we should have a day where everyone intentionally makes spelling and usage errors.

You know, just for RacerX. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Why juniors can't post in Classified? I've looked in FAQ but no sign of explanation.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X