Jackson shops in Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson shops in Tampa

I'll be in Tampa on Sunday and Monday and was wondering if there are any cool Music stores to check out?

Re: Jackson shops in Tampa

There is a Guitar center on West Hillsborough Ave. And a place called Legends on W.Hillsborogh also. The Guitar Center has a sound proof room with some Marshalls in there. I usually grab a Jackson and go in there to get away from the sales people. Go in the morning...after they open at 11am. No one will bother you. There was a cool Custom Shop Roswell in there, last time I checked. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] I may go by there Sunday.

Comment

Yep. That's where I bought my DK-2. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you are looking for a larger selection of USA Jacksons, there is a little store called Seminole Music. It isn't actually in Tampa - both are on the other side of the bridges. There are two - one is on the corner of Park Blvd and Seminole Ave in Seminole, and the other is across from Countryside Mall. I haven't been there in a while, but when I was they had better prices than Guitar Center, and last time I was in - a much larger selection of USA and import Jacksons. Last time I was in there, Guitar Center was Mars Music, and it was before MAP pricing, so I'm not sure how their prices or selections are anymore. Might be worth a drive (or a phone call) for the locals though.

There is also another music store on Hillsborough Ave (can't remember the name), about a mile west of Guitar Center. Small shop. A couple of used Jacksons, and a small selection of Fenders, Deans, and Gibsons.

Comment

What ever happened to Thoroughbred Music that was in Tampa? They were huge at one point.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thoroughbred is now Sam Ash.

Comment

Legends Music is truly a great shop. Very nice guy that owns it. If you want to see a nice collection of vintage and not so vintage guitars, presented in an impeccably maintained store, thats the place.

http://www.legendsmusic.com/

Ask for Kent.

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Legends Music, that's the name of that one. Thanks.

Comment

I'm going to Tampa soon I'll have to check some of this out.
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Hey, Drake, stop in here on your way!

Keith
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                    X