Pics of Zakk Wylde live with Jackson RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Zakk Wylde live with Jackson RR

I don't know if anyone has posted this already, but there are lots of pics of Zakk playing live with his Jackson Custom Shop Rhoads over at zakkwylde.com

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] http://www.zakkwylde.com/newFormat.html

Re: Pics of Zakk Wylde live with Jackson RR

Did you see Zakk playig Washburn Dimebag model with Bullseye finish?
    WOW!

Comment

Very cool!!! When did Nick switch to playing Washburn guitars?

Comment

Did you notice on his site of you go to "Images", under "Miscellaneous Events" it says Randy "Rhodes" Inducted into Walk of Fame?

Nice.

-E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Did you notice on his site of you go to "Images", under "Miscellaneous Events" it says Randy "Rhodes" Inducted into Walk of Fame?

Nice.

-E.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZAKK!!! what's up with that! I guess his webmaster is the one to blame for.
          [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

We should send him a razor! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

All right! Everybody email that f*cker! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nick got his endorsement at the beginning of this year....around winter NAMM time, I think. His signature guitar is OK....(hey who wouldn't want their own signature model).......but it was more fun watching him play big shows with Zakk using the same Les Pauls that he used for years around all the little Pittsburgh area clubs.

Comment

Any good pics of him playing the RR? All I'm seeing are shitty pics of the side and head.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, he played it while turned around quite a bit. At least at LA Ozzfest he did.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Any good pics of him playing the RR? All I'm seeing are shitty pics of the side and head.

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                      There are couple of pics showing right in front of Zakk.

Comment

Ok, I finally found 12 pics - looks like they were snapped all in one song (really looks like the guy burned a roll of film over 2 verses and half the solo). Weak and disrespectful, especially since he's got hundreds of shots of the Gibsons (and that stupid looking Washturd the other guy has).

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

All I could find online are pics of him with the orange & black striped LP.

Comment

not just on the site, but even in the pic it says Rhodes

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Look at the drunk looking guy in the back.
                              Is that Elvis?

Comment

Working...
                              X